Head of division: Vadym Shulzhenko
- preparing, organizing, and controlling the measures to prevent corruption offences and corruption-related violations in the NBU
- performing control over compliance with the anti-corruption law in the NBU.
- organizing the work aimed at identification and assessment of corruption risks in the NBU’s activities, preparing measures for their elimination
- checking whether declarants submitted their declarations pursuant to a set procedure, and informing the National Agency on Corruption Prevention about the cases when such declarations were not submitted or were submitted beyond the required timeframe
- ensuring protection of employees who reported on any violations of the anti-corruption law under the law on whistleblower protection
- taking measures to identify any conflicts of interest, assistance in solving such conflicts.