Objective. Sharing and spreading the practices of strategic development, long-term and short-term planning, implementation of central bank strategies. Best practices of process management, automation of process management. Automation of strategic development and change management. Implementation of EU directives into the NBU’s processes.
Issues to be discussed:
- role of the central bank and the financial sector regulators in ensuring the country’s sustainable development
- effective cooperation of the central bank and the financial sector regulators
- strategic development of central banks
- drafting a strategic plan (techniques, best practices), examples of successful central bank transformation
- priorities of central banks in the post-COVID world
- strategy implementation, factors of influence on CB strategy
- automation of strategic planning processes
Participants: representatives of foreign central banks and financial sector regulators.