NBU Central Vault
Director: Vitalii Bryk
Tel.: +38 044 546 73 68
e-mail: [email protected]
- organizing and ensuring storage, safe-keeping of the NBU emergency funds (including strategic stock), reserves of cash and other valuables in the vaults of the Central Vault, cash handling offices, compliance with the terms and conditions of their storage
- administration of issuance and cash operations
- ensuring acceptance, processing of the fit and unfit cash at the automated systems and in the cash units of manual recalculation, performing control over the processing quality and fullness of cash insertion, its storage and disposal, conducting study of the domestic currency units regarding their authenticity and fitness for commerce
- accounting of the NBU emergency funds of banknotes and coins of the domestic currency, cash stocks, transactions with commemorative and investment coins, souvenir and accompanying products, cash and valuables in a cash handling offices
- ensuring control over quality of production and correctness of formation of the banknotes and coins received from the Banknote Printing and Minting Works
- performing foreign currency cash operations based on the NBU administrative orders in line with currency laws
- organizing transportation of valuables (valuable (special) cargoes, currency valuables) between the NBU Central Vault, regional divisions for cash circulation of the Cash Circulation Department, Operational Department, Banknote Printing and Minting Works, Banknote Paper Mill, State Treasury of Ukraine, State Vault for Precious Metals and Stones of Ukraine, Ukrainian banks and enterprises (institutions, organizations) irrespective of their ownership type.
- organizing and providing cash services, providing services in transportation of currency valuables by banks of Ukraine and cash collection companies on terms set out in the Public Offer of the National Bank of Ukraine for Signing the Single Agreement on Banking and Other Services and Provision of Other Services by the National Bank of Ukraine.