Information Technologies Department
Director: Volodymyr Nagornyuk
Tel.: +380 44 525 17 09Main Functions:
- developing and implementing the NBU’s strategy and policy concerning the efficient and well-targeted development of information infrastructure as a basis for automation of banking activities processes
- coordinating works aimed at introducing up-to-date information technologies and development of a modern information infrastructure in the NBU, necessary for proper and timely fulfillment of its tasks
- ensuring the operation of the NBU’s electronic payment systems and systems of automation of monetary policy instruments, cash circulation, the NBU’s electronic system for remote identification of individuals BankID, Credit Register of the National Bank of Ukraine, statistic data processing system, etc.
- developing software, information and organizational support for exchange of electronic documents, financial, economic, and statistical information between the NBU, public authorities, banks of Ukraine and nonbank financial institutions
- ensuring the operation and development of the server infrastructure, systems of virtualization, network infrastructure, and infrastructure of the NBU’s systems for data storage and processing.