Credit Analysis and Liquidity Support Department
- organizing and supporting the granting of loans by the NBU to the Deposit Guarantee Fund (hereinafter referred to as the Fund) and banks of Ukraine (except for standard instruments of banking system liquidity regulation) and amendments to the terms of those loans
- participating in the conduct of the NBU’s operations using standard instruments for regulation of the banking system’s liquidity (overnight loans, refinancing loans, direct repo transactions)
- participating in the NBU’s conduct of interest rate swap transactions in the interbank market
- ensuring the monitoring of fulfilment by banks and the Fund of terms of the loans provided by the NBU, and interest rate swap transactions (within the limits and volumes set in the NBU’s regulations)
- collecting and analyzing the information concerning factors that may have an adverse effect on borrower creditworthiness, and preparing proposals for further actions
- participating in the administrative support of operation of the NBU’s Credit Committee.