Monetary Policy and Economic Analysis Department
Director: Volodymyr Lepushynskyi
Tel.: +380 44 521 89 22
- analyzing national economic policy, drafting proposals on monetary policy strategy and decisions on monetary policy tools applied by the NBU
- providing organizational, information, and analytical support to the Monetary Policy Committee
- analyzing development of monetary, real, fiscal, and external sectors of the Ukrainian economy and international economy
- preparing macroeconomic forecasts across key sectors of the Ukrainian economy, developing and supporting the system of forecasting models
- organizing and coordinating research activities within the NBU, conducting fundamental and applied researches in the area of monetary policy, macroeconomic development, methods of modeling and forecasting, etc.