Office for European Integration and International Programs
Head of Office: Volodymyr Kuchyn
Tel.: +380 44 253 49 42Main Functions:
- developing relations with the European Union, implementing measures on the European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- developing and supporting international cooperation, implementing international programs and projects, enhancing the NBU international role;
- ensuring the NBU performance in representation of the interests of Ukraine in central banks, supervisory bodies of the financial institutions of foreign states, international financial institutions, other international organizations and institutions where the cooperation is implemented at the level of central banks or supervisory bodies of the financial institutions;
- developing cooperation with international partners to enhance the NBU institutional capacity and sharing the NBU experience on issues within the NBU competence;
- providing organizational and protocol-related support of international relations and managing linguistic assets.