- funds accounted for on current and deposit accounts of legal entities and individuals
- funds raised from individuals and legal entities and reflected in the bank's balance sheet on other accounts.
- funds accounted for on correspondent accounts of other resident banks, escrow accounts of other resident banks, and accounts in settlements of other resident banks
- funds raised from resident banks in the form of interbank loans and deposits, funds raised from international financial organizations, and
- funds raised on terms of subordinated debt.