Regular version of site
License for conducting currency transactions

The license for conducting currency transactions can be issued to nonbank financial institutions and postal service operators.

The license authorizes to conduct the following currency transactions:

  • trading in cash currency valuables (foreign currency exchange)
  • funds transfers
  • settling life insurance contracts in Ukraine with foreign currency
  • factoring operations (where they relate to factors and their clients settling their international factoring operations in Ukraine with foreign currency, and where debtors are nonresidents)
  • other currency transactions.
Search for nonbank institutions

This page is available only in Ukrainian. Please, switch the language to read it.