To implement the tasks and actions of the State Statistics Development Program through 2023, the National Bank of Ukraine has started to publish information by new data categories for financial and external sectors prescribed by extended data dissemination standard SDDS Plus.
New data categories include:
- overview of other financial corporations
- financial soundness indicators (listed in line with SDDS Plus)
- debt securities
- participation in Coordinated Portfolio Investment Survey
- participation in Coordinated Direct Investment Survey (CDIS)
- participation in Currency Composition Of Official Foreign Exchange Reserves Survey (COFER).
The information is published on the NBU’s website under Statistics. Special Data Dissemination Standard. Data categories under SDDS Plus (project).
The State Statistics Development Program through 2023 is approved by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 222 dated 27 February 2019.