With the help of this form, you can request information related to the registration and licensing of banks, non-bank financial institutions, leasing companies, debt collection agencies, payment service providers and other financial market participants, approval of senior management, acquisition or increase of qualifying holding, ownership structures, functioning of the NBU’s financial services register, and check the status of your application to the NBU.
Denial of request
NBU has a right not to answer the request if the issue is regulated by the law or the requested information is well known and publicly available (including on the NBU’s official website).
Consider the following before making a request
- Provision of information should not be considered as consulting services.
- The information provided by NBU representatives is for reference only and can be used by an applicant (potential applicant) at its own will and discretion.
- The information provided by NBU representatives may change because of amendments to laws or in the case of NBU's review of its position regarding such information.
- The provided information does not influence the outcome of the assessment of documents submitted by an applicant (potential applicant) to the NBU under procedures provided by Ukrainian law.
- Processing of the request is not and cannot be viewed as any procedure under Ukrainian law, or its alternative. Therefore, the provided information does not influence the NBU application process established by Ukrainian law (for carrying out legal procedures and/or receiving any explanations).
- Processing of the request should not be considered as procedure provided for in the Laws of Ukraine On the Bar and Practice of Law, On the Citizens’ Appeals, and On the Access to Public Information.
- We will not process (i) the anonymous request, (ii) request with no clear and substantive questions, and (iii) request that have explicit or offensive language, expressions of violence or discrimination.
Request a meeting
If you would like to request an online meeting with NBU representatives to discuss questions related to the registration and licensing of banks, non-bank financial institutions, leasing companies, debt collection agencies, payment service providers and other financial market participants, please send your request using this link.
If you would like to receive an official statement of the NBU, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following address: 9 Instytutska St., Kyiv 01601
Consent to personal data processing
By filling the form the entity (entity’s representative) consents to the processing of personal data, storage and verification of the received information and documents, and if the form contains personal data of other individuals, confirms the receipt of the consent of those individuals for processing of their personal data.