On 25 November 2022, Oleksandr Prysiazhniuk resigned as Head of the NBU Board Office, of his own accord.
Main functions of the NBU Board Office:
- organization and administrative support to the NBU Board
- organization, facilitation and support of the NBU’s cooperation with the NBU Council
- developing the NBU’s institutional relations with stakeholders
- developing the interaction of the NBU with the Presidential Office of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and other government authorities
- support to public communications and international relations with the participation of the NBU Board
- implementation of the compliance function at the NBU.
The Office of the NBU Board is a part of the General line of command curated by NBU Governor Andriy Pyshnyy.
The NBU is currently conducting a candidate screening and selection to fill the vacancy of the Head of the NBU Board.
Oleksandr Prysiazhniuk took up this role in August 2020.