Regular version of site
Skip to content

The license for providing cash collection and cash-in-transit services can be issued to any corporate nonfinancial institution.

The license authorizes to collect surplus cash from cash desks of enterprises, institutions, organizations, to provide cash-in-transit services of cash, investment metals, and other valuables between banks and the NBU, as well as cash replenishment of payment devices and ATMs.