As of 1 November 2023, the balance in the special fundraising account the NBU opened to support the defense forces on 24 February 2022 makes almost UAH 1.3 billion. Last month, over UAH 232 million was received in the special account.
Over UAH 31 billion was received in the special account since russia launched the full-scale war.
Money has been coming in from individuals and businesses of Ukraine and from all over the international community (including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, France, Canada, Bulgaria, Hong Kong, and many other countries).
That includes the equivalent of almost UAH 12.5 billion that has been remitted from abroad in foreign currencies (U.S. Dollars, euros, GB pounds, Canadian dollars, Chinese renminbi, Japanese yen, Swiss francs, Polish zlotys, Australian dollars).
Overall, since the start of the full-scale war, the NBU has allocated almost UAH 30 billion (almost UAH 19 million in October) to meet the needs of the defense, in particular:
- over UAH 1,408 million for the National Guard of Ukraine
- UAH 1,650 million for the National Police of Ukraine
- over UAH 19,724 million for the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- UAH 1,000 million for the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine
- over UAH 5,415 million for the State Service of Special Communication and Information Protection of Ukraine
- over UAH 133.7 million for the State Emergency Service of Ukraine (UAH 19.0 million on 23 October 2023)
- UAH 40.5 million for the NSDC of Ukraine
- over UAH 207.5 million for the State Special Transport Service
- over UAH 318.2 million for the Security Service of Ukraine.
Donations for the defense needs can be made by either bank transfer or by card, please follow the link.
Information on the special accounts is updated daily on the NBU’s website.